We finally made it to 100 episodes of the PrincipalPLN podcast. Theresa, Spike, and Jessica began this journey in the fall of 2013. They have been together with their #principalPLN network through all types of changes in our lives.
In this episode, we brought back a few of our friends (who happened to be guests) to talk about the latest changes in education, books we are reading, and inspirational words. We all have something in common that we want to inspire each other and to have a purpose in our lives. More importantly, we were able to do what we do best... hang out and chat!
Guest List - Please follow and connect with them!
Tony Sinanis - @TonySinanis
Jessica Cabeen - @JessicaCabeen
Sarah Johnson - @SarahSajohnson
Jay Posick - @posickj
Curt Rees - @CurtRees
Throughout the show, we were able to catch up and reminisce about our favorite PrincipalPLN episodes. We talked about running, job changes, Donkey Basketball, Time Zones as well as educational issues. We also gave away a few of our favorite books:
- Lead With Culture - Jay Billy
- Culturize - Jimmy Casas
- Hacking Early Learning - Jessica Cabeen
- The Secret Solution - Todd Whitaker, Sam Miller, and Ryan Donlan
- Balance Like A Pirate - coming July 2018 by Jessica Johnson, Sarah Johnson, and Jessica Cabeen
- Lead Like a Pirate - Shelly Burgess and Beth Houf
- The Path to Serendipity - Allyson Apsey
- Breaking Out Of Isolation: Becoming A Connected School Leader - Spike, Jessica, and Theresa
Once again, we want to thank everyone who has ever listened to the podcast. We are truly grateful for your support!