In this episode, Theresa, Spike and Jessica catch up from the summer break. They each discussed how July goes so quickly and provides a much needed down time from the business of the school year. Now, as they are quickly realizing, is the time to make sure all of the Back to School lists are completed such as scheduling, organization of the school and the most important part... the first few days of the school year.
Over the course of the Podcast, you will learn about the following:
- Transformative Leadership Summit 2018 - Spike visited with Danny from #TLS18 to discuss How to Spread Gratitude Throughout Your School
- The Principals Playhouse - Allyson Apsey (Author of the Path to Serendipity) and John Wennstrom. Search for #Principalsplayhouse on Facebook or check out their youtube channel.
- Challenges with Time Zones :)
- Self Care and the book Balance Like a Pirate
- Social Emotional Learning - Jess is reading The Fire Within: Lessons from Defeat that have Ignited a Passion for Learning by Mandy Froelich
- Back to School Preparation
- If you're a faithful listener, then you know we usually just wing this, but we made a commitment to focus our next episode on Social-Emotional Learning...and we promise not to wait 2 months for it to happen!
Thank you for listening! Connect with us on Twitter @principalpln or #principalpln on Twitter or Instagram.